Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Carrie, who?


While the diamond micro-pavé craze has been ongoing for years in the bridal jewelry world who’s to say bringing a little whimsy and some colour to the trend to couldn’t make the style wearable for everyday?

Think of this as a more current take on SATC’s Carrie nameplate necklace!
Personally, I’m obsessed with yellow diamonds. They look virtually fluorescent when the sun hits them and I’ve been asked on more than one occasion if they’re actually REAL!
www.ivanierdesigns.com

I’ve made so many variations for my clients by changing the outline shape from an oval to a square, circle, rectangle…or…by using different coloured pavé stones like pink or blue sapphires or green tsavorite garnet. And it’s always fun tailoring the font I use to the client’s initial letter!

It’s the necklace you’ll put on once and never take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment