Monday, October 1, 2012

Oval and Oval Again


I have an oval-shaped face.  Long hair and bangs suit me well. Then again, my oval-shaped face also allowed me to get a short bob a few years ago. Lucky me. My oval shaped face is versatile.

So are Oval Shaped Diamonds!

Suitable for ladies with long, thin fingers and those with small hands alike, the Oval can also take on several ring styles. What could be better?

From a very feminine design like an Oval Centre Stone matched with Pear-Shaped Side Stones…
www.ivanierdesigns.com

To a classic Three-Stone Oval ring….
www.ivanierdesigns.com

To a modern take on an Eternity Band by switching Round diamonds for Ovals...

www.ivanierdesigns.com

Very few diamond shapes complement a lady’s hand quite the way an Oval can by being at once sophisticated and fresh.

I Heart Ovals!

No comments:

Post a Comment